TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills (One Day Workshop)
LLN - Perth Enrolment
Book online to reserve your seat/spot for this course.
Choose a course and date to enrol online now or call our course advisor on 1300 616 218 for more details.
Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Please click the other tabs above for details.
* One day workshop to gain Statement of Attainment
* Pre-learning provided and recommended for those with no prior experience with LLN in VET
* Trained by TAE and LLN teaching experts
* Assessments marked on the day
* Statement of Attainment issued quickly once candidates deemed competent
Our TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills course has been designed to arm you with the skills and knowledge needed to identify when LLN support is needed, plan support and deliver training that is appropriate for learners with language, literacy and numeracy needs.
The workshop is engaging, informative and is designed to ensure you grasp the skills and knowledge necessary to attain this UoC. Our intuitive assessments are based on real-life training scenarios and will be relevant to anyone working or planning on working in a training and assessment setting.
On completion of this course, students will be issued with a TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills Statement of Attainment.
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
|Unit of Competency:||TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills|
|Delivery Mode:||Online pre-learning, one day face to face workshop, self-paced post workshop assessment tasks|
|Course Duration:||One day workshop: 9am – 5pm (students need to ensure assessments are submitted within a strict 3 month timeframe)|
Timeline for Compliance Under the Standards
Students are reminded that to remain compliant as a trainer and assessor under the Standards for RTOs, one requirement is that you will need to hold this unit (or be holding the older TAELLN401A) by April 1, 2019. For students enrolling after January 1, 2019, please bear this in mind when enrolling as assessments will need to be submitted and you will need to be deemed as competent before April 1, 2019 if you wish to remain compliant under the Standards. This will mean submitting your assessments by February 15, 2019.
There are no formal entry requirements for TAELLN411. You will need to have basics computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Word. It is assumed that participants have an appropriate level of literacy.
A laptop with Microsoft Office installed is essential for this course (Microsoft Office 2007 or later version for PC, Office 2010 version for Mac).
All assessment documents are written in Microsoft Word. You will need to be competent using this program.
The assessment methods to be used during this one-day workshop will be practical tasks, written questioning, review of documents and role-play.
You will need to bring to class the following:
- Laptop – wifi enabled, Microsoft Word installed
- Photo ID
- A pen and paper for taking notes
- Headphones to plug into your laptop as you may need to access the internet/audio/video files
- There are underlying skill requirements of the TAE Training and Education Training Package.
- Candidates are advised that they will need to possess effective language, communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to write a range of documentation.
- Candidates will also be expected to read and interpret training packages, develop training and assessment materials, present information, use technology and prepare various documents. Furthermore, cognitive skills in planning, research, interpretation, analysis and synthesis form part of the skills requirements of this unit.
- Candidates with special needs are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking so that reasonable adjustments to assessment can be contemplated.
- Where a student has an identified need for assistance with language, literacy or numeracy, CBD College’s trainers and assessors will endeavour to provide this assistance.
Issuance of Certificates
Once assessment tasks have been submitted, they will then be assessed. This can take up to 15 business days. Once you have been marked as competent in all assessment task requirements you will be notified via email. Your Statement of Attainment will be posted to you within 10 business days of receiving your completion email.
Alka Jain – Perth CBD
Alka Jain comes from an Investment and Finance background. Having worked for over 15 years for many of the top 5 Investment Banks, Alka has been responsible for devising and conducting training programs for the graduate trainees of the bank in topics such as accounting, finance, business management, presentation skills and investments.
Her other duties included managing a portfolio of clients for their investment accounting and performance measurement reporting requirements.
Alka is a qualified accountant, holds the TAE40110 Cert IV in Training and Assessment. She also holds the TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training qualification and TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
Exact address: Suite 5, Level 1, 150 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6004.